We are voluntary group of musicians, organisers and promoters dedicated to supporting Britain's guest-booking folk clubs and local venues and provide a collective voice for Britain's folk club scene.
Our purpose is to do what we can to sustain, support and develop a circuit of guest-booking folk venues that thrives today and into the future
- Networking and co-operation between guest-booking folk clubs across the UK
- Working links and collaboration with other national folk-related organisations
- Best practices for running a successful folk club
- New ideas and initiatives for the continued success of folk clubs in the 21st century
- Real and tangible support for folk club organisers
- National and regional conferences and networking events
- Showcase concerts
- Start-up advice
- A discussion forum for all who are passionate about folk music performance and the folk club experience
for folk clubs in the 21st century
Talk to us. Work with us. Join us.